capK Senior Food Program
Every fourth Thursday
- Arvin Village 10:30-11:30
- 112 Richards st
- Lamont Senior Center 1pm-2:30pm
- 10300 San Diego st
The new Food2Door program from Kern County and Community Action Partnership of Kern will fill a critical gap in the food safety net for seniors 65 and older.
Call (661)4987831 ext 1310 to find out if you are eligible for this program and enroll today!
FREE DRIVE-THRU FLU CLINIC
Saturday Oct. 3
They will be administered until they are gone.
Only for adults 18 and over.
Location 29th street and Chester. Enter from K street to 29th.
*MUST WEAR A MASK
FREE DENTAL SCREENING AND DENTAL TREATMENT KIDS 0-5 YEARS
provided by kern county's dental health networ, kern county superintendent of schools funded by first 5.
Children will receive
- A dental screening toothbrush & fluoride
- Signed dental form needed for kindergarden registration.
- FREE dental treatment with a pediatric dentist if needed.
1800 30th st. suite 30
EMPLOYERS' TRAINING RESOURCE IS OFFERING NO-COST SERVICE AND RESOURCES FOR FARMWORKERS AND DEPENDENTS
- Vocational Training Opportunities
- Job Search Assistance Workshops
- Paid work Experience Programs
- Book Assistance for College Students
- Online High School Diploma/GED
- Rent and Utilities Assistance
- Additional Resources and Services
For more information contact;
Rosalia Adame de Leija
Clinica Sierra Vista and First 5
Register with Cece Ramos 661-322-3276
PARENTS DO YOU NEED HELP WITH POSITIVE YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- youth voice & engagement
- caring case manager/youth relationship
- supportive networks & community involvement
- empowerment & opportunity
- culturally responsive & inclusive
- developmentally appropriate
- long-term & sustainable
California Department of Public Health Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health Division
CHILDREN'S MOBILE IMMUNIZATION PROGRAM by First 5
Prior to attending one of the clinics listed, please call (661) 869-6740
- CMIP by appointment only. Must have appointment.
- Oct 6th-8th 8:30am-3:00pm
- Greenfield Family Resource Center 5400 Monitor street (parking lot) 9:00am-2:00pm
- Kern County Dept. of Human Services 100 E.California ave. (parking lot) 9:00 am-2:00pm
- Walmart Supercenter 5075 Gosford rd. (parking lot) 9:00am-2:00pm
- Grimmway Academy 901 N. Nectarine ct. (parking lot) 9:30am-2:00pm
- Adventist Health Bakersfield 2800 Chester Ave. (parking lot @ 29th) 1:00pm-6:00pm
- NOR-Riverwalk Park 437 Willow Drive (parking lot) 9:00am- 2:00pm
- New Life Church 4201 Stine rd. (parking lot) 9:00am-2:00pm